How Nit-Nurse works
Thanks to Nit-Nurse, treating head lice is easy, with a head lice comb or without!
Step 1: Massage Nit-Nurse Nit Removing Serum through the full length of the hair
• Nit-Nurse’s active ingredients dissolve nit glue on contact, detaching nits from the hair even without head lice combs! Essential oils instantly soothe itchy and irritated scalps, and help to reduce inflammation. We recommend washing your hair with our Head Lice Repelling Shampoo to prepare the hair for effective treatment.
Step 2: Comb through hair using head lice comb provided to remove lice and nits
• Nit-Nurse’s easy comb-through formula allows head lice and nits to be combed out.
• A head lice comb isn't always necessary, but to ensure all dead head lice and nits are removed the free head lice comb, included with all orders of Nit-Nurse, makes head lice combing easy and quick.
Step 3: Rinse Nit-Nurse Nit Removing Serum from the hair and wash with Head Lice Repelling Shampoo
• Nit-Nurse works in 10 minutes, but is mild enough to leave in for up to 1 hour. Rinse out with warm water.
Nit-Nurse works on first application, but a second application is recommended after seven days to protect against head lice re-infestation. Use Nit-Nurse Head Lice Repelling Shampoo in place of your regular shampoo to prevent a future attack and naturally repel head lice.
Nit-Nurse: Works in 10 minutes
as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
In fact, we’re so confident that Nit-Nurse will work for you, that we offer a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee.*
* In the unlikely event that you do not see an improvement within five days of using Nit-Nurse, please contact our Customer Service team who will be able to assist you. If you are still not fully satisfied, we will give you a full refund.